Sussex German Shepherd Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sussex German Shepherd Rescue

Contact Us  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SHARED LINKS PAGE    

Holby - Beagle girl 2 years old (The Mayhew Animal Home)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic

Holby - Beagle girl 2 years old (The Mayhew Animal Home) Empty
PostSubject: Holby - Beagle girl 2 years old (The Mayhew Animal Home)   Holby - Beagle girl 2 years old (The Mayhew Animal Home) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:36 am

Hello, my name is Holby,

I’m a two year old female Beagle. I arrived at The Mayhew because my owners weren’t allowed to keep pets in the property I was living in.

Holby - Beagle girl 2 years old (The Mayhew Animal Home) Beagle_zps830d9997

I’m a timid and sensitive girl, sometimes shy of new people but it doesn’t take long for me to make friends with people who take their time with me.
I get along very well with other dogs and I love meeting up with them for a play in the park. I’m toilet-trained and I know the usual commands which I respond well to. I’m also very playful and I always enjoy a game of tag or fetch. It’s not yet known how long I cope being left on my own for so I’m looking for a home where there is somebody around for most of the day.

I’m now looking for a forever home with an active person or family who have owned dogs before and have researched my breed type. I’d happily share my new home with another dog providing we’re the right match and I can live with sensible teenagers but no visiting young children please. I can also live with dog-confident cats. My new owners will be expected to take me to training classes and provide me with a minimum of one hour of active off-lead exercise every day. If you’re interested in adopting me you will need to be fully prepared for the hard work and long-term commitment involved in caring for a dog, you’ll be taking on a twelve year commitment which must not be taken lightly.

I hope to see you soon,

Holby x

Weight: 14kgs

info@mayhewanimalhome.org 020 8969 0178
http://themayhew.org/dogs/holby/
Back to top Go down

Holby - Beagle girl 2 years old (The Mayhew Animal Home)
Page 1 of 1