Sussex German Shepherd Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sussex German Shepherd Rescue

Contact Us  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SHARED LINKS PAGE    

Max - 3 yr old Lab x (Dorset Dog Rescue)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic

Max - 3 yr old Lab x  (Dorset Dog Rescue) Empty
PostSubject: Max - 3 yr old Lab x (Dorset Dog Rescue)   Max - 3 yr old Lab x  (Dorset Dog Rescue) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:17 am

Max is a 3 yr old Lab x who is looking for a new home, he has been with his current owners for 2 yrs but due to new full time employment he is looking for a new home.

Max - 3 yr old Lab x  (Dorset Dog Rescue) Max_zpsc2096ffd

He is a stunning looking dog and is excellent with children, other dogs, livestock and chickens although is a little interested in my parents cat.
He is looking for an active home with a special person as loves coming running with me (he will go at least 7 miles), coming biking, walking whilst I’m riding horses, basically he is up for doing anything with his family.
He is brilliant in the house and can be left for a few hours if he has been for a good walk first. He is great in the car, clean in the house, doesn’t jump up, doesn’t get on the furniture unless told he can and his favourite past time is chasing balls! Any of them will do and he brings it right back for you to throw it again and again.

If you can offer Max a forever home please contact Julie-07738232637, julie@dorsetdogrescue.com
http://www.dorsetdogrescue.com/
Back to top Go down

Max - 3 yr old Lab x (Dorset Dog Rescue)
Page 1 of 1