Sussex German Shepherd Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sussex German Shepherd Rescue

Contact Us  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SHARED LINKS PAGE    

Mystic - Beautiful Collie x girl (The Mayhew Animal Home)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic

Mystic - Beautiful Collie x girl (The Mayhew Animal Home)  Empty
PostSubject: Mystic - Beautiful Collie x girl (The Mayhew Animal Home)    Mystic - Beautiful Collie x girl (The Mayhew Animal Home)  Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:22 am

Hello, my name is Mystic. I’m a eight year old female Collie crossbreed. I arrived at The Mayhew because I wasn’t getting along with one of the children in my previous home: www.themayhew.org/mystic

Mystic - Beautiful Collie x girl (The Mayhew Animal Home)  Mayhew_zps4e319a9e

I’m a sensitive and affectionate dog. I get along well with everyone I meet.
I like to shuffle up to people as close as I possibly can for attention and cuddles. I’d happily sit and be stroked for hours on end.

I tolerate other dogs I meet out and about but I much prefer to be interacting with humans. I’ll play with a ball if encouraged but again I’d much prefer to be getting my tummy rubbed! I’m well-behaved, toilet-trained, enjoy travelling in the car and I can be left home alone for a couple of hours without any problems.

I also know the usual commands to which I respond well. I love going to the park and chasing after birds, I have a good recall off my lead and I also walk nicely on my lead. I like my food a little too much but I’m now staring to shed the pounds and I’m feeling healthier for it.

I’m looking for a forever home with a person who has owned dogs before and has researched my breed type.
I can live with sensible teenagers providing the're used to being around dogs but no visiting young children please. I would prefer to be the only dog in the home but I’d happily share my new home with dog-confident cats.

info@mayhewanimalhome.org 020 8969 0178
Back to top Go down

Mystic - Beautiful Collie x girl (The Mayhew Animal Home)
Page 1 of 1