Sussex German Shepherd Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sussex German Shepherd Rescue

Contact Us  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SHARED LINKS PAGE    

Molly - 10 month old Jack Russell (The Mayhew Animal Home)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic

Molly - 10 month old Jack Russell (The Mayhew Animal Home) Empty
PostSubject: Molly - 10 month old Jack Russell (The Mayhew Animal Home)   Molly - 10 month old Jack Russell (The Mayhew Animal Home) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:30 am

Hello, my name is Molly,

I’m a ten month old female Jack Russell Terrier crossbreed. I arrived at The Mayhew because my owners were evicted from their home.

Molly - 10 month old Jack Russell (The Mayhew Animal Home) Molly1-300x300_zps6e1582e1

I’m a very friendly girl and I get along well with everyone I meet and I’m also good with other dogs, sometimes shy of boisterous dog who I tend to keep away from. I’m gentle and sweet-natured and very affectionate. I love sitting on peoples’ laps and being showered with love and attention.
I’m also very active and I enjoy a good run in the park. I’m not really into toys, I’d much rather be having my tummy rubbed! but if encouraged I will play a game of fetch. My favourite toy is a kong on a rope. I know the usual commands which I respond well to and I enjoy my training. I’m a loyal dog who is eager to please. I also travel well in the car and on public transport. I cope well with being left home alone for a couple of hours.

I’m now looking for a forever home with someone who has owned dogs before and has researched my breed type. I’ll need a home where there is somebody around for most of the day. I can live with sensible children from ten years of age and upwards providing they are used to being around dogs and I’d also happily share my new home with another dog providing we’re the right match. I wouldn’t be suitable to live with cats. I’ll need to live in either a house or a ground floor flat with direct access to a garden. My new owners will be expected to continue my training, take me to training classes and provide me with a minimum of one hour of off-lead exercise every day. If you’re interested in offering me a home you will need to be fully prepared for the hard work and long-term commitment involved in caring for a dog, you will be taking on an fourteen year commitment, which must not be taken lightly.

I hope to see you soon,

Molly x

Weight: 4kgs

Molly is currently living in foster care until her new forever home is found. If you are interested in adopting her you will need to visit The Mayhew first before going to see her in her foster home.
http://themayhew.org/dogs/molly/
Back to top Go down

Molly - 10 month old Jack Russell (The Mayhew Animal Home)
Page 1 of 1